31 oct 2011

How blogging became my boyfriend.



  • I think about it all the time. Especially before I fall asleep at night  

  • We spend a lot of time together on weeknights. I’ll make us dinner and we’ll just hang out on the couch.

  • We seem to get along better when I’m drinking wine.

  • I get dressed up for it pretty much everyday.


  • Sometimes I’ll surprise my blog with a visit in the middle of the work day, just to say hi, because I miss it.

  • My parents know my blog, and talk about it up to their friends and the rest of my family.

  • I used to be sort of embarrassed about my blog. I didn’t think anyone would understand, so I kept it mostly to myself. As our relationship has grown, and I’ve molded it into something I’m wildly proud of, and I take it with me everywhere.

  • We occasionally get in really dramatic fights; usually over it’s inability to do exactly what I say.

  • When something really great happens, I tell my blog first.

  • My friends without blogs tell me that I spend to much time with it, but I know it’s just because they don’t understand our relationship. And they’re jealous.

  • I think my blog can tell I’m seeing other blogs, and has noticed that I give it less attention lately.

  • I sacrifice spending time with my friends to spend time with my blog; after all, we’re trying to build a future together.

  • I’m constantly reminding my blog that writing guest posts isn’t technically cheating.

  • My blog has introduced me to so many great people, and if we ever break up, I hope they choose me.

  • It’s pretty much all I talk about on Twitter.


  • Not having a smart phone has ensured that I still have “me time” away from the world we share.

  • Every time I think about breaking things off, something pulls me back in. Usually it’s shoes. Or jewelry.

  • It may not be the biggest, most handsome, strongest and most popular blog out there, but it’s unique, it’s mine, and I love it.

Encontré esto hoy mientras paseaba por internet y me reí mucho! No se si es taaaaan asi como que mi blog es mi pololo, pero reconozco que paso muchas horas con él jajaja.

Si quieren leer el post completo, pueden hacerlo en esta página.

    5 comentarios:

    1. tuin, intentando escribir" NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD <3 "se me corrio toa la pintura de uñas (me pasa por mala), me las voy a tener que pintar de nueoooooooooooooooo.....

      ResponderEliminar
    2. jajajajaja excelente!
      saludos
      Valentina
      http://peopleandpie.blogspot.com/

      ResponderEliminar
    3. No sé ingles, pero algo entendi ajaj me parece, que quieras tanto a tu blog despues de todo te ha ayudado a conseguir muchas cosas (: , oye maca en una entrada por ahí dijiste que venderias cositas que ya no usas O: cuando podremos verlas? Saludos! Paola.

      ResponderEliminar
    4. Jajajaja notable!!! mi blog es un buen pololo, pero por la pega y the real pololo lo tengo medio botado :(.

      Cariños Maca!

      Pame Mellafe.

      ResponderEliminar

    Related Posts with Thumbnails